BREAKING NEWS...........BREAKING NEWS...........LEGEND'S TACTICS BACKFIRE IN AN ALMIGHTY SCANDAL

Go down

BREAKING NEWS...........BREAKING NEWS...........LEGEND'S TACTICS BACKFIRE IN AN ALMIGHTY SCANDAL

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:00 am

BREAKING NEWS................BREAKING NEWS..................
Against all the odds tonight the solitary Springbok team of Caroline Legg and Joe Boardman came out on top. They used their good pace judgement and intelligence in plotting their route and answering all attempted questions correctly to secure victory in this team event. Sadly, others didn't fare so well..........including Primary school teachers and journalists who should have known what a square looks like. The funniest moment came when the ill-fated duo of Nicola and Louise arrived.............5 mins late and therefore in the RED (points wise) only to announce that they actually "cheated" by getting a lift and their watch had stopped. A very enjoyable evening was had by all and special thanks to Andy Render for organising the event. Go Bokers !

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS...........BREAKING NEWS...........LEGEND'S TACTICS BACKFIRE IN AN ALMIGHTY SCANDAL

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 am

Great fun night thanks very much Mr Render cheers 

Sorry Legends just had to deduct points for the cheating from Top Cat cat & Mrs Hopper tut tut ! - mind you I was lenient I only deducted 50 points it would have been 100 if they had not been honest enough to own up Evil or Very Mad 

Caza

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS...........BREAKING NEWS...........LEGEND'S TACTICS BACKFIRE IN AN ALMIGHTY SCANDAL

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Latest news from the Legend scandal . . . . The car driver has been traced and has been named as

Susan S Watson ( a former ADAC member and a regular running partner of the guilty duo ).. quoted - I'll confess: I was the one driving the car that helped Nicola and Louise cheat!

when interviewed further she said

" They were in before I knew what was happening... I felt like a get-a-way driver at the scene of a robbery. My only instruction from them was:"DRIVE!" Whilst they hid out of sight! It was scary! "

Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Do you think the pair have been reprimanded enough I ask ?????

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 am

Ok ok I'm sorry but it was the only way to claw back some points. And it did make it a bit more entertaining! Cheers Andy for organising it. It was a good fun night. I only have to apologise to my captain but I did it with the beat of intentions. It only goes to show cheating doesn't work!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:06 am

Thanks very much for organising the event Andy. Was good fun. Can i suggest that at the time of the incident Susan (as a guest) was part of Janet's team and therefore they should also lose 50 points for their part in the cheating????? Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:27 am

This is extremely entertaining to read - my biggest concern before the event was that I'd either be accused of cheating points for the Bokkers or that the other two teams would perform strongly and get back into contention somehow - in the end neither has resulted and there is now in-fighting to see who can lose the most points!!

Glad that overall it was enjoyed - maybe we can repeat this at another venue - any volunteers?

If anyone is struggling with the answers:
Station 1 - 5 squares (4 small and 1 big)
Station 2 - 5 triangles (4 small and 1 big)
Station 3 - 14 squares (9 small, 4 medium and 1 big)
Station 4 - Monday is the day after tomorrow if yesterday was Friday
Station 5 - There are 3 months of the year without an R in the name and 31 days

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down