festive run

Go down

festive run Empty festive run

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:09 am

Just a wee reminder Festive fun run Sunday morning first runners off at 10.30am. Meet Newbie . Guests welcome.
5 extra points for your team for wearing a fancy hat and 25 extra for a full outfit . . . wonder who will have the best ? Fingers crossed for a dry morning.

santa 

Back to top Go down

festive run Empty Re: festive run

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:41 am

In my absence my vice captain fox Andrew will be in charge on the day.

Please listen to his instructions.

Vamos !

P.S. Don't run up any driveways.

Hasta ! And Feliz navidad!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:23 am

Some great costumes folks they get better every year. Thanks to those who helped with refreshments and contributed to the raffle. I had a fab time I hope you all did too.
Photos are now on ADAC in View as well as a select few on Facebook. Thanks to Rose Creighton for taking pics . Merry Christmas to you all and thanks again for supporting all the winter runs so far

Cheers

Caza  santa rendeer 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:25 am

I'm crying with laughter at some of the photos - what a great way to spend a cold, windy morning (especially if you had a HANGOVER - sorry for shouting there! Very Happy )
Thanks for the refreshments and raffle prizes - in the absense of Joe I'm gonna pinch his line and declare that ADAC is the best, most friendly and slight deranged running club in the WORLD!!
Merry Christmas to all - I hope Santa brings us all PBs and fitness for 2014 and I look forward to see all/most at Langholm! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:13 am

Seeing those photos made me laugh so much.
I can only echo Andy's words.

Viva ADAC !!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum