ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:49 pm

Happy new year to everyone !

Wishing everyone a peaceful and happy 2011 and may you run like the wind.

Also good luck tmz to those who are going to Langholm for the run.

Post back on how it went - unfortunately it's a bit for me to travel.

Very Happy

Some of you may be glad

Sad

Good luck !

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:58 am

Cough, splutter,cough, No fun for me tonight or tomorrow as I currently feel like 2 policemen have beaten me with big sticks LOL.

Have a good one everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 am

A few of us managed to run Langholm today well done to Mr Render fastest on the day - 60.09 - that won him a bottle of whisky- Langholms Stewart Pool was 2nd and a well earned 3d place went to Alan Reville who clocked 65.02 Louise had a fine run 67.50 just behind Nigel Priestley who ran 67.30. Owen Brown ran 66.05 . I managed 71.24 not enough to beat Mr Buchanan who ran 71.14 .Alan Creighton continues to improve running 75.33 and poor Nigel Hall spent more time behind the hedges than on the road but got home safetly in 75.52. Roger Irving and Brian Harper walked the full route and Alan Legg and Mr Murphy ran the shorter Potholm route. Full times and interesting team results have been forwarded to Mr Buchanan and should be posted soon.
Well done to all who ran today conditions were not too bad dry - a bit of a breeze now and again - with only a small stretch of ice at the top of the potholm track .
Ta
Caza Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:17 am

Hi, happy new year to all and well done to all those who ran Langholm. Won't be running for while as signed off with sciatica. Good luck for Lockerbie. Cheers Grannybuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down