ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalbeattie half

Go down

Dalbeattie half Empty Dalbeattie half

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 am

Hi have just noticed a new half marathon in Dalbeattie on June 17th would you like me to add that into the champs then that would give us a choice of 3 halfs we could then say a maximum of 2 halfs to count. Let me know what you think I would like to get the new fixture list sorted by the weekend. Cheers folks.
Caza Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Dalbeattie half Empty Re: Dalbeattie half

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:06 am

Yes please !

It would be like going home for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:05 am

Ok I have sent a provisional fixture list for the roads and team events to Jim for the website

they should appear on site soon . Please see new rules .

Ta
Caza Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 am

Wow - I think I'm gonna have to sit down in a quiet room and work thru the summer running rules, my heid is spinning after reading them just now! Shocked Question confused

The 10k at Dalbeattie sounds interesting - perhaps Jose can provide some local knowledge on the hilliness ratio potential bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 am

Mr Aitken its no that complicated just read it slowly Very Happy

In fact its much the same as last year except I thought I had simplified it a bit by grouping races and colour co ordinating them for you Surprised

The team rules are as discussed Smile

However if ya still canny work it oot Ill sit doon wi ya and run ya thru it Rolling Eyes

Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:06 am

It all seems good to me. Like the variety. Yea would be good to have the choice of which half to do. The one with the least hills although didn't have a good experience at Dumfries! cat cat

Back to top Go down

Dalbeattie half Empty Criffel run

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:09 am

Well done to all of you who ventured up the hill at criffel. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as mr Render!!! cat cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 am

To paraphrase Sir Steven Redgrave; "If anyone sees me entering the Criffel hill race ever again they have my permission to shoot me" No Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:50 am

Aitken&Tait'sDad wrote:To paraphrase Sir Steven Redgrave; "If anyone sees me entering the Criffel hill race ever again they have my permission to shoot me" No Shocked

You’ll think differently in the morning, get some good fell shoes it will make all the difference, but don’t do it until after Langholm we need the points. Twisted Evil

Well done today it must have been awful in your road shoes. cheers

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Oi !

How did this thread get turned into a fell running thread pft !?!

Andy.....................I will (for a price) take you round the course when I see where it actually goes Very Happy

Why don't we organise a day trip to Dalbeattie ?

I can show you my childhood haunts (well some of them Wink )

Please do not be alarmed though if you see paparazzi snapping pictures all the time. It happens when I go back to my roots every time.

Can see the headlines..............local boy returns home to hero's welcome ahhhhhhh !

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down