ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINAL ADAC WINTER LEAGUE EVENT 2011/2012

Go down

FINAL ADAC WINTER LEAGUE EVENT 2011/2012 Empty FINAL ADAC WINTER LEAGUE EVENT 2011/2012

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:52 am

Well done everyone who completed the Langholm 4/5 Hills today and to everyone who competed in any of the winter league events I think we can safetly say the new format was a great success so thanks to you all for supporting and also to those who hosted events and provided refreshments much appreciated by all.

Congratulations to prize winners we shall get an evening organised to present prizes the Crestfield was mentioned let me know what you think

Overall winner was Rory Longmore
Runner Up Andy Render
3d Place Gordon Vivers

First Lady Janet Priestley

Well done also to Andrew Kennedy, Nigel Priestley & Alan Creighton for completing all winter league event and a special congratulations to Andy Render on managing to complete every single team and winter league event cheers

Have a nice relaxed couple of weeks folks ready for the start of the Road Champs on the 15th. Very Happy

Cheers
Caza

Oh gosh I nearly forgot . . . .

TEAM RESULTS

cheers Render's Robins take victory with 750 Points
cat Snowcats clawed into runners up spot with 740

and the S'Ledgends take the 3d place with 737 Points

I wonder if it was a robin Jim that took off with your teeth rabbit

Back to top Go down

FINAL ADAC WINTER LEAGUE EVENT 2011/2012 Empty Re: FINAL ADAC WINTER LEAGUE EVENT 2011/2012

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:04 am

Thank you to my team - a very strong consistent performance all winter through.

Galant commiserations to the the other teams who put up a good fight over a very mixed and entertaining winter series.

The Racer/Robin franchise goes on!!!!

cheers cheers cheers

king king king

bounce bounce bounce
Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

FINAL ADAC WINTER LEAGUE EVENT 2011/2012 Empty Re: FINAL ADAC WINTER LEAGUE EVENT 2011/2012

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:49 am

Yea well done to the robins!!! Good comeback by the snowcats. Good to see we never give up cat
Thanks very much to Caroline and Alan for your support today and a big thank you to Roger. The food was excellent. Very much appreciated cat
No more gloating please from mr render!!! The cressfield sounds good to me pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:28 am

Great Winter League, thoroughly enjoyed. Team S'Ledgend you were great. Very well done to all teams, proving it's never over till the last.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 am

And there we have it................Robins rule the roost !

Whoooooop whoooooop !!!

Victory favours the brave...........the injured ...........the runners who punish themselves in search of glory !

I am proud to have served under my lord and master Andy !

God bless him and all who ran with him !

To our rivals.................thank you for being worthy competitors right to the bitter end.

To Caroline and the refreshment canteen staff........fantastic yummy rewards were just the ticket after these events.

And to Rory congratulations - a worthy champion.

And now..................to SUMMER !

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum