ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caostal run

Go down

caostal run Empty caostal run

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:56 am

Hi All
Ernie Louise Nicola and I are meeting Barry the baton tomorrow and carrying him around a little stretch of our coastline
Barry set off from Blackpool on May 9th last Sunday and is due to reach Gretna tomorrow around 4 oclock Ernie will take charge of him and carry him with him on his run to Annan where he will be handed over to a guy called Alan who Lou Nic and I will meet at Ruthwell . We will then take Barry with us to Glencaple and hand him over to Vicky from Dumfries Running Club where he will start on the next part of his journey on his trip around the coast of Britain back to Blackpool . If anyone wants to follow his progress they can do on www.coastersgb.co.uk
Ta
Caza

Back to top Go down

caostal run Empty Re: caostal run

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 8:31 am

Well we completed our ten mile stretch from Ruthwell to Glencaple with Barry the Baton
What a lovely run it was too Ernie had a good run with him from Gretna to Annan after he took him from
a guy who had ran a 32mile stretch to get him there well done to him.
Anyone wanting to follow Barry's progress can do so on www.coastersgb.co.uk
Ta
Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 4:11 am

In a way it was getting involved with this relay that gave me the push to join ADAC cheers

Here's a video memory from the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDgOzoebVx4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum