ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Kev and Louise - Wamphray Glen a great success !

Go down

Thank you Kev and Louise - Wamphray Glen a great success ! Empty Thank you Kev and Louise - Wamphray Glen a great success !

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:36 am

Many thanks to Kev and Louise for today's event and afters.

It is a cracker of a run.

Next time I'm gonna tip toe behind you Kev and wear my invisibility cloak so you don't hear OR see me !

Thanks again !

José

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Thank you Kev and Louise - Wamphray Glen a great success ! Empty Re: Thank you Kev and Louise - Wamphray Glen a great success !

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:38 am

And special thanks to the happy helpers on the day and sign post people who did a great job trying to send me the wrong way ......................................Gordy ???

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Thank you Kev and Louise - Wamphray Glen a great success ! Empty Re: Thank you Kev and Louise - Wamphray Glen a great success !

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:34 am

Yes huge thanks to Kev and Louise who are wonderful hosts and a super route - no wonder you are super fit Kev !

Ta
Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:37 am

cheers cheers cheers

Hip Hip Hooray

Well done one and all and huge thanks to Kev and Louise

Hoefully no more muddy runs for a wee while now - bring on Black Esk!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:58 am

Jim will be back from holiday next week so results will appear when he returns in the meantime
scores on the doors are as follows

Gordy's Snowphors 181 Points
Janet's Jinglers 182 Points
Ernie's S'Ledgends 182 Points
scratch Its close !

Ta
Caza

Ps I was not going to eat the chocs which I won for most improved run but decided since it was my birthday i would open them and I have to say they were yummy thanks Kev all that choc will surely slow me down now i feel like an elephant affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:30 am

cazalegg wrote:
I was not going to eat the chocs which I won for most improved run but decided since it was my birthday i would open them and I have to say they were yummy thanks Kev all that choc will surely slow me down now i feel like an elephant affraid

That is all part of the Legends master plan, feed up the other teams so we can win however the problem is you guys have left me too much cake and well:oops:pigpig

I can’t thank Gordon, Nigel, and Rory enough for their help today, I think I worked the handicaps out a little too well as Nigel was bombarded with runners coming in all at once. Gordon did a fantastic job with the signs, it was a shame Rory, Nigel and Roger were not fit enough to run. But thank you for coming over today.

When I first started to run with ADAC I couldn’t believe how friendly everybody was, getting involved with you lot has been one of the best things I have done since moving up here. So once a year it is great to put something back in the club.

I would hope today encompassed everything that is good about ADAC, good close racing in beautiful countryside finishing off with a friendly get together.

Well done to the prize winners, even if there are a couple of non-ADAC runners in there. Good to see a couple of youngsters with us today, well done Ewan and Alan .

Thanks for coming over everybody.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:51 am

Thanks very much to Kev and Louise for the lovely food and hosting skills today. I've got to say they are the best homemade rolls in town. Thanks also to time keepers. It was a great day. Thanks again. cat cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Thanks yesterday Kev & louise great route & hospitality. and thanks also to the time keeper's marshall's ,Many thanks.

Gordy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down