ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

winter league presentation

Go down

winter league presentation Empty winter league presentation

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 am

The last winter league takes place on Saturday 16th March at Langholm .Can you let me know what you want to do about presentation of prizes . Last year we went to the Cressfield . I am away the weekend of the 24th and the following week is Easter weekend . The first of the road champs will take place on Saturday 20th April so it would be good to have it before then. I suppose we could have it on a Sunday afternoon but have a think and see what you think. Post thoughts here.
Cheers
Caza Very Happy

PS Can I remind you all if doing the River races this weekend could you try and pre enter it is cheaper and helps the organisers details of who to send to is on the web .

Back to top Go down

winter league presentation Empty Re: winter league presentation

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 am

Cressfield 17th (Sunday) March.

How's aboot it ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:25 pm

I think Sunday lunch and an afternoon of Joe's crack would be fun - 17th of March seconded here. (Sorry for taking so long to reply.....!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:14 pm

People would pay just to listen to me..................

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:15 pm

The 17th March is the Criffel hill race 1:00 pm start, so a 6:00 pm start for the do would be OK much earlier it would be tight to get there after the race.

In general an evening would suit me better, any evening, but if a majority want an afternoon do then I will do my best to make it.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum