ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Kevin and Janet

Go down

Congratulations to Kevin and Janet Empty Congratulations to Kevin and Janet

Post  Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 am

Always want to be first.

So this time I am.....................

...............to offer my congratulations to both Kevin and Janet.

Worthy champions of this year's Winter league !

Well done to you both. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Kevin and Janet Empty Re: Congratulations to Kevin and Janet

Post  Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:08 am

Well done to top 6 placed in the ADAC Winter League 2012/13

Kev Plummer 1st 180 points
Jose 2nd 173 Points
Andy Render 3d 148 Points
Janet Priestley 4th 128 Points ( 1st Lady )
Andrew Kennedy 5th 111 Points
Caza 6th 108 Points

Congrats also to Kev, Joe ,Andy & Alan creighton who managed to complete all 10 Events cheers

Can I please remind if you intend going to the Cressfield on March 29th can I have names please before Monday March 25th thanks
Also memberships are due April 1st I have membership forms which I will bring to Moffat on Tuesday if you hand them back to me filled in and with the money I will ensure they get to the membership secretary

and finally a reminder the ADAC AGM is April 15th 7pm at Annan Athletic Football Club Annan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:30 am

Just realised the Hill Running Champs starts tomorrow with the Criffel Race - good luck to all who brave it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:40 am

Thanks for the congratulations,
It has been a great winter league, with me getting an early lead then with Joe making a good challenge in the mid-season for the title. I must complement him on his consistency if you look at his age graded performances he is always around 75%. Also his down
hilling has improved this season, I know at Burnwalk I expected to use my hill running experience to pull out a good lead down the muddy hill, a quick look back found him hot on my heels. affraid

Andy has run some great races, not getting drawn into battles with me and Joe just running to his strengths and has been rewarded, he really put pressure on me at The Crooked road race and at The Black Esk when I thought I had got clean away only to find him catching me. Although he still left me standing at a sprint into the finish at the Gretna team race. Rolling Eyes

I hope we are big rivals on the track and good friends off it.

Janet!!! Well want can I say, with Jim and Rory out injured she was the one on my heels for the age grade, good to see her winning the Ladies title and I hope she is over her injury soon to compete in the Road Champs. Don’t let Nigel slow you down.Cool

Big thank you to anybody that took the time to marshal or time keep and to the Ladies for the food and drink after every event, it almost makes the pain and sweat worth it. Cool

I spare a thought for my age grade rival and training partner Gordon in his time of great sadness.

Tomorrow we start again with the Hill Championship. I had a text of my hill running rival Rory asking for the calendar dates, looks like he won’t be out injured for much longer.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Lovely words Kev as always thinking of others before yourself .
You enjoy your success so well desrved cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Well done to Kev and Janet in winning the winter titles.

It has been a great winter league once again with new faces swelling numbers which is good.

And also as Kev said, a big thank you to organisers, refreshments from ladies and web masters for keeping up the great work providing the results and age grade for all races cheers cheers

All roads lead to Moffat for all you Jinglers out there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 am

Congratulations Kev and Janet!

Have really enjoyed the winter season and all of the off road/trail races. Before the winter I only really ran on the road, but taking part in this has made me want do more off road runs during the week. The variety keeps it interesting.

As others have said thanks for all the refreshments and cakes after the races and also for marshalling, collecting times and keeping the site upto date. Very much appreciated.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down