ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It had to happen......

Go down

It had to happen...... Empty It had to happen......

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:01 am

It had to happen some time.

BOARDMAN is beaten by RENDER !

Yes today's breaking news comes from the city of Langholm. Andy Render ran with sublime ease today taking the fastest time over a difficult snowy course by ..............just 2 seconds !

He so wanted to take Boardman's scalp that he ambushed the wee lad half way round in an epic snowball attack which left Boardman lying in the forest semi conscious. This was an unprovoked attack but Render gave nothing away as he left the scene smiling cheerfully.

When questioned about it Boardman said "well all credit to Andy he ran really well today" and when further asked about the incident he said "No comment".

WELL DONE ANDY ;-)

Back to top Go down

It had to happen...... Empty Re: It had to happen......

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 am

Well done Andy you were flying today. Cool Next race you will have to give me 2 minutes start.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 am

Yes well done Andy good job you did today - good job you are on my team however I will have to get myself back into shape Cazza'a Dazzlers have been over taken by . . . yes you got it THE B ****Y VOODOO'S !!!!!

Well done to all today I think we should have a rematch though when I am back running maybe towards the end of February Very Happy

TUESDAY TRAINING at Lockerbie this week meet at 7pm old Academy games hall for hill work . . . I b thinking of you all while I am at home stretching Sad

Photos from today on ADAC In View - enjoy

Finally a big well done to Louise Plummer today for completing the run I feel so guilty at misjudging the distance by over a mile pale pale

I only feel guilty for Louise though nobody else mind ! Rolling Eyes

Ta
Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:11 am

Thanks to you all - yes I guess I have truly burned any hopes of a decent handicap in the foreseeable future!

It goes without saying that I really enjoyed the run today, I never enjoyed going to Langholm that much when I was playing rugby but it seems to have better results for running! Very Happy

C U all on Tuesday (weather permitting!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 am

Louise commandeering Kev's login for a mo! Just wanted to say, don't feel guilty Caroline! I was really pleased to have got round - to be honest I didn't think I'd make it all the way round anyway and to find out I did further than I thought was a pretty good feeling! Mind you, now Kev knows I can do that far and in those conditions, he's not going to let me get away with anything! Also wanted to say thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement and well done everyone!
PS. Kev says: Joe can you use your voodoo to get rid of the snow for Tuesday!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 am

SNOW UPDATE

After clearing the path for 6 hours today ready for training tmz it is now SNOWING again.

HEAVY HEAVY SNOW here.

I will keep everyone posted.

José

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum