ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAMPHRAY GLEN >...............thanks Kev and Louise.

Go down

WAMPHRAY GLEN >...............thanks Kev and Louise. Empty WAMPHRAY GLEN >...............thanks Kev and Louise.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:59 am

WAMPHRAY GLEN
Many thanks to Kev and Luoise for hosting this event. Another successful ADAC run - the course had everything. Steps , roads , gates , fences , mud , ice ...........poor Sir Kev overshot a gate and fell on his ar...............................backside. Well done everyone !

Back to top Go down

WAMPHRAY GLEN >...............thanks Kev and Louise. Empty Re: WAMPHRAY GLEN >...............thanks Kev and Louise.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:53 am

Thanks for that Joe, I bet you were laughing you head off when I landed on the floor, still I wasn't going to let it slow me up too much. Laughing  Running together really pushed me on today, with you leading the way on the road and me on the trail.

Well done to Andy on his win. cheers 

Thanks to everybody that turned up today to make it such a great race.

Kev

Back to top Go down

WAMPHRAY GLEN >...............thanks Kev and Louise. Empty Re: WAMPHRAY GLEN >...............thanks Kev and Louise.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:56 am

Thanks Kev & Louise wonderful hosts as always Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:20 am

Thanks very much to Kev and Louise for a lovely morning. Food once again was excellent. The rolls are to die for. Lovely setting and a really nice run. Glad to see foxes are up there!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down