ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWBIE RUN

Go down

NEWBIE RUN Empty NEWBIE RUN

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi all
A wee reminder team run tomorrow night come on your teams need the points . . . .

NEWBIE 2 laps - 4 miles nice flat scenic route

meet Newbie for a 7pm start

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE RUN Empty Re: NEWBIE RUN

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:01 am

Team Voodoo is on it !

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE RUN Empty NEWBIE RUN

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:58 pm

WE WILL BE THERE!!!
COME ON RACERS GET TO NEWBIE!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:14 am

Voodoo !!!

GET IN THERE !!!

2 points behind the Bottom Cats and biting at their tails !

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE RUN Empty Breaking news

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Render's Racers have asked for a review of the Hightae race scoring on the basis that there may be some irregularities.

Their spokesperson said in a statement:
"We are not making any accusations at this moment but we are only performing due dilligence in ensuring points are allocated correctly. It may be that there is a perfectly innocent explanation for the way the cheating voodoos have managed to ...get off me ... err as I was saying those voodoo swines ... get off me, let me finish ...." before he was bundled into a blacked out van by 2 burly blokes chanting spells under their breath.

Police are appealing for witnesses. Meanwhile there is concern about the whereabouts of some of the Racers squad - general consensus is that they were 'doing something else last night' although there are unsubstantated rumours in the blogosphere that they have been voodoonapped. There was no-one from the Racer's available to make a statement last night (given that he had been bundled into a blacked out van by 2 burly blokes chanting spells under their breath.) Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:42 am

Investigations continue

In a pretty lame attempt at shifting the blame for their current demise Render's Wasters have resorted making unsubstantiated claims of "dirty tricks".
A spokesperson for the Voodoos said :
"There's absolutely nae evidence whatsi ever that the Voodoo team have owt tae dae wi this. Oor fine team of athletes aren'y exactly gonnae kidnap folk are we ? Whit ? Ernie...........ERNIE wid ya put that sack doon for a minute mon jeeeeze I'm trying to hold an interview here. Right , sorry. Aye there's only wan Voodoo team. You're either in it or you're naw!

In other news

Top Cat team members have vowed to support their team leader despite the abandonment last Thursday at Hightae. Whisperings of a Kitten revolt have been quickly dismissed as litter nonsense. There was , however , a mood of despair in the camp as news broke of the Voodoo march to the top. Now only 2 points behind the Top Cats are running scared and hissing sounds have been heard during recent warm ups. Can anyone stop the Voodoos ? Is it simply fate that dictates that other teams will fall short once again ?

Who knows ?

Stay tuned next week as we bring you an exclusive insight into the man behind the Voodoo success.

Yes - an evening with José next Thursday at 7pm. José will be live in the studio to answer any questions.

That's got to be one for the diary !

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:22 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Dear oh dearie me as a Voodoo chick in charge of the results I have to confess Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed . . . an objection was lodged by Team captain of Renders Racers as to the rewarding of points at Hightae and I am afraid his findings were correct What a Face Nigel Priestley's (a Renders Racer member ) points were added to the Voodoo's score instead of team racer therefore the correct scores now read
Embarassed Embarassed VOODOO's 193 Points
Renders Racers 200 Points
Top Cats 202 Points

Thats what happens when the Vodoo chick is put under pressure to get results out asap Razz
However it also goes to show that team captains must be vigilant and lodge their objections quickly as poor Jose will now be somewhat irate and probably off to concoct some potion or other so BEWARE cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 am

BREAKING NEWS from VOODOO HEADQUARTERS

A counter appeal will not be lodged by the Voodoo team.

Whilst there are grounds for the appeal by Render's Racers being "out of time" according to the constitution's 72 hour ruling on scores in the spirit of goodwill we will accept the decision.

We do however suggest that if Nigel wanted to defect to the Voodoo team he should have asked in the first place

Laughing

The Voodoo defection hotline 0870 2 VOODOO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 am

Apology accepted Caroline and your honesty is appreciated.

Don't be a Waster - Join the Racers!!

RACERS cheers RACERS cheers RACERS cheers RACERS

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE RUN Empty Top Cats are TOP!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 am

Well done to all the top cats excellent performance at Newbie!!
It's such a shame that there is fighting amongst the other teams!!
We dont need to fight as the points speak for themselves.
Was Hissappointed that Big Al couldnt join the pack last night, he was otherwise engaged checking out the territory! Meow!! cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:45 pm

I think we should put this behind us now and move on.

No more hissing , spitting or meeeeeeoooooooooooooooowing from the Top Cats and no more accusations of kidnapping from the Racers. We , in turn , will spray paint our black van and get rid of the dark windows.

The Voodoo defection hotline 0870 2 VOODOO.

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down