ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO newbie 10mile

Go down

VIDEO newbie 10mile Empty VIDEO newbie 10mile

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:24 am

Hi all my first attempt at a video hope you enjoy Very Happy
Click on the link to view
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCbZYWBPBuI

Back to top Go down

VIDEO newbie 10mile Empty Re: VIDEO newbie 10mile

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:31 am

Scorcese, Spielberg. Attenborough - all classic film directors - we can now add Legg to that list - great stuff Caza, Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

VIDEO newbie 10mile Empty Thanks Andy.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:40 am

Cazza thanks for doing the Video, does that make me a film star or perhaps more like a film extra? Cool I enjoyed Sundays race and must apologise for rushing off at the end. Well done to everybody that raced and I must thank Andy for his most sporting behaviour, if it wasn’t for him I recon I would have done about 20 miles not 10, Embarassed I think at every turn I went to go the wrong way and he shouted to put me right, thanks Andy. cheers

Oliver needs a faster dog, he was dragging his poor Labrador behind him at the end, with a faster dog I doubt I would have been able to catch him. PS I have a German WireHair Pointer (Zag) that is available for hire for future races; Laughing I have never out run her mum yet (Igg).

Now the road season is at an end but there is one more event in the hill calendar for those that fancy getting dirty, it is Tino on the 12th November, all are welcome.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

VIDEO newbie 10mile Empty Re: VIDEO newbie 10mile

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down