ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great ADAC TEAM RELAY EVENT 6-45pm TUE 30th AUGUST

Go down

The great ADAC TEAM RELAY EVENT 6-45pm TUE 30th AUGUST Empty The great ADAC TEAM RELAY EVENT 6-45pm TUE 30th AUGUST

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:34 am

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152517384832626

Start time 7pm but group warm up from 6-45pm. It is your chance to help your team to a massive amount of points in the team event.

Teams will gather for 6-45pm and after a group warm up will be given the task of completing as many laps of the track as possible in 45 minutes.

Only 2 members of each team will be allowed on the track at the same time and no member will be allowed to complete more than 3 laps in succession. Team members can choose to run 1 , 2 or 3 laps and then take a rest. It is up to teams to "log" as many laps as possible.

The team with the most number of laps completed wins.

The points will be awarded as follows :
1st team - 60pts (most laps)
2nd team - 30pts
3rd team - 15pts

Good luck ! See you at 6-45pm.

Last edited by José on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The great ADAC TEAM RELAY EVENT 6-45pm TUE 30th AUGUST Empty Re: The great ADAC TEAM RELAY EVENT 6-45pm TUE 30th AUGUST

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:02 am

Sounds like a lot of fun - hopefully a lot of Racers will turn up. cheers

As team captain I have some questions:

1. How many laps out (or how long in mins) does someone have to take once they have done 3 in a row?
2. Do the two runners on the track together have to run together or just go as fast as each one can?
3. Are we really going to trust each other to log our laps - after all it is common knowledge the Voodoos and Top Cats are cheating rat bags who would sell their children/goldfish for an extra point! Very Happy
4. And if someone has started a lap before the 45 mins are up does it count - if they get to 200m? or are we gonna be really harsh and discount a 378m lap???

Best to get these things ironed out now rather than 7.45 Tuesday.

Back to top Go down

The great ADAC TEAM RELAY EVENT 6-45pm TUE 30th AUGUST Empty Re: The great ADAC TEAM RELAY EVENT 6-45pm TUE 30th AUGUST

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:37 am

Stirring it a bit Mr. Render ?

Hahahaha ok

1)It could be a matter of seconds out rather than laps as you only have to take a rest and as long as there are only 2 runners on the course at the same time that's fine.
2)Run as fast as you like - you don't have to run together.
3)All laps will be logged with the lap logger lol and yes honesty is important so the TC's will be deducted 5000pts before the start.
4)All laps MUST be completed before the hooter goes.

Keep asking and I'll keep answering (or try to)

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Mucho gracias Gringo,

5000 pts seems reasonable.

I think the lane draw could be crucial too - hopefully Top Cats get lane 8 ha ha - did you hear about the boasting that was going on from the team supremo last Tuesday?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:22 pm

I did hear that ....................from Alicante even !

If the Tc's think it's all over they are in for a shock.

This is going down to the wire !

I reckon I could get close to 27 laps in that time (with rests) and plan on using it as a good training session for the 10km. i.e. 9 runs over 1200m.

Twisted Evil

Bring it on !

Back to top Go down

The great ADAC TEAM RELAY EVENT 6-45pm TUE 30th AUGUST Empty The final push

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:39 pm

This is your captain speaking. We need as many top cats as we can get for tuesday night, so get caterwailing and get the cats out to win. We can talk tactics on tuesday night. We need to defeat the voodoos and racers or our lives wont be worth living!!! See you all on tuesday night and thanks for all the team work so far. Your'e the most tip top, top cats!! cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 am

Big Al reporting in to Top Cat I will be there madameowwww bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 am

A fantastic effort by everyone tonight at the Great ADAC Team Relay. Well done everyone and thanks to Caroline keeping the scores. A special mention to my Voodoo squad members - a brilliant effort only 2 behind the Renders with only 4 runners. Quality obviously counts ! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:27 am

Yes it was a great event - many thanks to Caroline for keeping order and putting voodoo loyalties to one side.

The event is titled a TEAM relay and therefore it entirely fitting that the most dedicated team ran out winners - there was some fantastic individual performances but only one winning team - GO RACERS!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 am

Hmmmmmmm where are the Top Cats now ?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 am

Sorry I could not be with you guys tonight hope you all ran well. I would like to thank Nicky and Andy for their big donation in a brown paper envelope in used notes, Suspect this will be promptly added to that well know charity:- “The kev Plummer retirement fund. “ Twisted Evil

All the best
Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:49 am

Scores on the doors are

Render's Racers 633 Points

Top Cats cat 620 Points

Voodoo's 577 Points

5 events left folks

Caza
Smile

Back to top Go down

The great ADAC TEAM RELAY EVENT 6-45pm TUE 30th AUGUST Empty The Great Relay Event

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:03 am

I would like to say a BIG thankyou to all the TOP CATS and to Claire who joined us as a guest. You were all brilliant and really put so much effort into it. Well done to all the members of the other teams. It was a really enjoyallble event!! Thanks also to caza for all her hard work yet again. But don't worry team mates the racers may be a FEW points ahead but their are still a few races to go and it aint over till the cat says MEOWWWWW. We will be back so watch out. cat cat cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down