ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AULDGIRTH 10K

Go down

AULDGIRTH 10K Empty AULDGIRTH 10K

Post  Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:42 am

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I think the Auldgirth 10k should be kept on the schedule for next years championship.

The hard run was made worthwhile when Betty's hot pot was dished up followed by cakes and tea, iced bath, massage glass of red wine ........

Ok I made the last few up.

But I must claim my points, my time is down under my alter ego Aken Neds!!!!!

Thought my writing was bad but that takes the biscuit.

Andrew Kennedy aka Aken Neds

Back to top Go down

AULDGIRTH 10K Empty Re: AULDGIRTH 10K

Post  Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:18 am

Ha ha some writing lessons required me thinks Andrew !

Knew you would love the goodies at the end its a shame that it wasnt too well attended only 35 runners perhaps organisers need to look at moving it from the same week as the Glasgow half and Dumfries 10K .

Oh and by the way Top Cats have moved into the lead again Rolling Eyes results have been forwarded to Jim and will appear soon.

Good luck to all running Dumfries tomorrow night hope the weather is better than tonight for you.
Ta
Caza
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:23 am

andrew wrote:I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I think the Auldgirth 10k should be kept on the schedule for next years championship.

The hard run was made worthwhile when Betty's hot pot was dished up followed by cakes and tea, iced bath, massage glass of red wine ........

Ok I made the last few up.

But I must claim my points, my time is down under my alter ego Aken Neds!!!!!

Thought my writing was bad but that takes the biscuit.

Andrew Kennedy aka Aken Neds

Andrew I thought we had a new member, my writing is useless too as no doubt some of you will have picked up on, thank heaven for Word spell checker. I thought we had a new member when I saw Aken Neds in the results, a Non educated delinquent in our club. Twisted Evil

It gets my vote to stay in, I like the finish on the show ground, as Cazza says they might be better changing the date as said Glasgow Half, Dumfries 10km and the Loch Ness Monster Challenge were all competing for runners, Cazza do I get extra points for doing “The Monster” and the Auldgirth in the same week? Laughing

Best of luck everybody for the Dumfries 10km.

ALL the best

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down