ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!!

Go down

ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!! Empty ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!!

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Caroline (or anyone else?) - can you confirm details please for those of us not on Facebook?

Cheers,

Last edited by Aitken&Tait'sDad on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dunderheed didnae ken whit month it is!!)

Back to top Go down

ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!! Empty Re: ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:43 am

Hi Andy sorry I meant to put on last night details for Senior vs Juniors fun challenge morning

9.30am start I'm afraid we should be finished by lunch time then.
Events are
The howler ( a thing that you throw)
Standing Long Jump
100M sprint ( 60M for the under 9 kids )
1500M
4 x 200M relay
maybe a fun obstacle thing to finish with if time.
Refreshments and fruit provided
Kids are really looking forward to it so hope some of you can come
Ta
Caza Smile

Back to top Go down

ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!! Empty 23rd Sept????

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 am

Thanks for the heads up that gives us 11 months to get in shape for the event. I will get started tomorrow. Very Happy

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!! Empty Re: ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Doh - 23 Sept October!!!!!!

Thanks Caroline - I'll be there, I'll just have to tape the Rugby final - probably a foregone conclusion anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm

I should be able to make it, if anybody wants a lift for Lockerbie let me know.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!! Empty ADAC Track Challenge - Sunday 23rd October !!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 am

Me n nicola should be okay for Sunday morning.
Now where did i put those dextrose tablets Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:39 am

Andrew - all us grown ups are on the same side now so there is no need to continue the Top Cat doping we successfully employed to win the Team Champs!! Unless of course you plan to hand out sweeties to the kids on Sunday!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down