ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Team Event - Gretna 5Mile Run - Sat 23rd Nov 2013

Go down

Next Team Event - Gretna 5Mile Run - Sat 23rd Nov 2013  Empty Next Team Event - Gretna 5Mile Run - Sat 23rd Nov 2013

Post  Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:26 am

A little refresher(or first view) of the route.  Created this on Strava, the advantage is if you change the map to 'Satelite View' you can then drag the yellow ADAC stick man onto the road and follow the whole route in 'street view'.  Plenty parking at the football Club car park.

http://www.strava.com/routes/82257

Back to top Go down

Next Team Event - Gretna 5Mile Run - Sat 23rd Nov 2013  Empty Re: Next Team Event - Gretna 5Mile Run - Sat 23rd Nov 2013

Post  Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:02 am

Wow, how fast was that this morning? Good effort everyone - thanks as always to Big Al on the stopwatch and for anyone supplying refreshments!

Long live ADAC. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Next Team Event - Gretna 5Mile Run - Sat 23rd Nov 2013  Empty Re: Next Team Event - Gretna 5Mile Run - Sat 23rd Nov 2013

Post  Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:33 am

Some great performances from everyone good % - results are now on Facebook

I was pleased to be only 34 seconds slower than the Hollywood 5 miler which I ran in May If Mr Murphy had been a gentleman and shared his gloves with me I might have ran 5 seconds quicker !

Team Matadors take the lead with 253 points
Foxes have 251 points

Jinglers lag behind with 235 points

Go Matadors !cheers

Christmas is coming hope you are all planning your costume for the Festive run rendeer santa 

Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:04 am

And many thanks to Ernie on finding a great course that we can do both summer and winter.

I think that Bob should be awarded 2pts for showing up as well.

There is nothing in the rules about having four legs - I have checked.

And if so I'm bringing Jimmy the goldfilsh to the Black Esk.................oh I forgot.........I've done that one already Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:24 am

Mr Render had a hand in choosing the course Mr B and no points for dogs, cats , hamsters , guinea pigs, cows , sheep , fishes or any other non humans Razz 

Great course maybe we should put this one into the road fixture list instead of the 10k which finished on that big hill on the festival run route pale 

Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:26 am

The Matadors have already claimed Bob - remember his age grade will be in dog years!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:14 am

Yea well done everyone. It was a really good route. Think I prefer it to the 6 miler route! Pity that man was out walking his dogs! There is always someone that is rude! Glad the dog wanted to go into the verge when I passed. Thanks to big al. He looked good in his hat n gloves. It was very kind of the missus to supply them! Looking forward to the river tomorrow!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down