ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And you thought the team event was over..........we're back !!!

Go down

And you thought the team event was over..........we're back !!! Empty And you thought the team event was over..........we're back !!!

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:08 am

Just when you thought the team event was over the Top Cats are gonna be out in force over the next few events. Watch out we're comin' for ya !

http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_info/m100376/trailer/#

Back to top Go down

And you thought the team event was over..........we're back !!! Empty Re: And you thought the team event was over..........we're back !!!

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:31 am

We're the most tip top top cats. They've even made a film about us. Can any of the other teams say that??? cat cat
And we are back and will be at the top again!!

Back to top Go down

And you thought the team event was over..........we're back !!! Empty Re: And you thought the team event was over..........we're back !!!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:35 am

The Top Cat wrote: They've even made a film about us. Can any of the other teams say that???

We can say that. cheers http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089469/

I would love to see the Top Cat film I loved the series when I was a kid. lol!

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:43 am

Don't hear the gophers taking any part in this conversation do we ?

Gorrrrrrrrrrdy ???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:05 am

José wrote:Just when you thought the team event was over the Top Cats are gonna be out in force over the next few events.

It is good for you to claw cat back some points but you are still 3rd of three I am affraid

Gordy is no doubt sleeping in his burrow after his hard training and doing that extra 200ft of climb today. Laughing

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:11 am

WHAT A LOAD OF OFFICER DIBBLE ,OH I MEAN DRIBBLE. lol! ''US GOPHER'S DON'T DO HIDING''.

WERE UP FOR ANY CHALLENGE . bounce

I'll NEED TO GO I'VE GOT THE DOGS TO WALK AND LET THEM CHASE cat cat cat What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 am

With you all the way captain Gopher

If only TC Benny Choo Choo n co would check the scores on the doors

Trailing in the glorious gophers wake Very Happy

Crawl back to your alley affraid

Se y'all at Dabaty for Benny's home run Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 am

As intimated via text Andrew.................there are no trophies handed out in June !

You will have to do better than that.

BRING IT KID !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down