ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout.

Go down

1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout. Empty 1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:24 am

Well done everyone on a great start to the team event tonight.

Results will no doubt follow.

Some good times on a good night for running and a fab turn out.

Pat on the back everyone.
Cool
Jose

Back to top Go down

1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout. Empty Re: 1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:37 am

Scores have been forwarded to Jim for website

Team standings as follows

Render's Robins 109 Points

Ernie's S'ledgends 93 Points

Sad Snow Cats 74 Points

Early days Very Happy

Back to top Go down

1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout. Empty Re: 1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:41 am

GET IN !!!

Ok let's stop now - we win !

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:52 am

Robin's supremo has expressed his satisfaction with the squad he has assembled for this year's winter league and the way in which they have settled into the new season.

"I carried oot a thorough review at the end o the summer and recognised it wis time tae bring in some new blood; we've kept faith wi one or two o the regulars, the likes o Creighton and Wilson who have performed solidly for us and brought in some new members. I've lined up Longmore and Heaven on part time contracts that I'm really pleased with and has allowed us tae keep below the salary cap; we also managed tae secure the Vivers as a pair - the ADAC equivalent o the Brownlee Bros - and we've given the lad Boardman a chance where others feart he was ower the hill - certainly he wis a big disappointent at Moffat on the first weekend but he looks tae have buckeld doon tae sum hard work ower the last week and performed well last nicht.!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:01 am

Statement from José

Aye , I was really doon after last week. My neck and back wur killin' ken ......I just felt I had let the team doon so I really put in some guid work and it's paid aff. My time was a pb for that course so it's far from oer the hill for José. Mair like just reaching the top. Canny wait fur Sunday's mud run. It's gonna be a geed yin fur the hill runners but I'm sure I will perform better than at Moffat. There was talk of a point deduction for not havin' yur watch last night - jeeeeze I've only got 5pts so far help ma boab. Right it's time fur a steady run after last night's capers. See ya's on Sunday. Tra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 am

Moral remains high in the S'Legends camp after many fine performances from the team, and we are quietly confident of regaining our rightful spot at the top.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:42 pm

José wrote:[size=18]Statement from José

. Canny wait fur Sunday's mud run. It's gonna be a geed yin fur the hill runners

Joe the Wamphray Glen race has been scientifically developed by some of the world’s top sports scientists (you know I used to live just up the road from loughborough university ) at great cost to give the perfect balance of off road and on road terrain. It is pure coincident that it starts and finishes right at my house. confused Suspect A competitor from either discipline will not have an advantage over one from the other. The runner with the best balance of strength and speed will carry the day. cheers

Looks like Renders robbers will be hard to beat this season, I think a rich benefactor in the off season has come with a big fat cheque book and allowed them to corner a rich vein of talent. Suspect I think that the leg ends and us most top cats, snow cats cat will have to play the long game and look for consistence performances though the season, it will not be a time for pussy footing around as we try and claw our way up the table.

I would just like to introduce The Snow Cats away strip:-

1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout. Prints014

I am not sure that Lycra leopard skin goes with my hair colour? What do you think. Embarassed

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Well if you're dressing as catwoman, it's only fair that Robin and his trusty partner have special costumes too >>>>> Wink

1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout. Batman11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:18 am

Andrew stands firm as a Legend !

[img]1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout. Strong13[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:45 pm

If I had the technical wizardry at my finger tips I feel I should post an image, but I canna dae it Idea Rolling Eyes

the important thing is tho that Ernie "the gaffer" Bryden has assembled a squad for the long haul.
It's gan tae be a lang winter if this buffoonery keeps up!!
We got THE percentage meister on his way back frae injury and some fast improving members in oor squad
So the S'Legends will be there on Monday at Wampharrrrrrry in big numbers!!
If only I had a picture @ Exclamation Crying or Very sad Laughing Smile Evil or Very Mad Like a Star @ heaven cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:55 am

Thats right Sledgends you lot turn up on Monday Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:28 am

cazalegg wrote:Thats right Sledgends you lot turn up on Monday Laughing
lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

1st Team event.Lockerbie roundabout. Empty Snow show without snow cats

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:38 am

Really sorry I wasnae able to make tues night! Was feeling a wee bit under the weather. Kev I'm loving our away strip!!! excellent. Far better than any o the other teams! By the way it's early days so don't get too complacent all you other teams! think we should be awarded 100 points for the strip alone!! cat cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down