ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUESDAY 5th JULY TEAM EVENT THE LOCKERBIE LOOP 2.7m

Go down

TUESDAY 5th JULY TEAM EVENT THE LOCKERBIE LOOP 2.7m Empty TUESDAY 5th JULY TEAM EVENT THE LOCKERBIE LOOP 2.7m

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:34 am

Meet at the usual place in Lockerbie (Dryfe Road Ind. Est (Ponsse) for 6-45pm leaving at 7pm with a group warm up of 2miles to get to the start. If you are heading directly to the start and need directions contact me.

The course is a flat 2.7 mile road event and the weather has already been organised.

Team leaders are motivating their members for the event and it's fair to say that the Top Cat team look increasingly like champions. Voodoo team Captain stated today in a TV interview "It ain't over 'til it's over" whilst Render of Render's Racers seems content with a top 3 finish :roll

If you dont know the course you can click on the link below.

See you Tuesday !

VOOODOOOO !!!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/54961879

Back to top Go down

TUESDAY 5th JULY TEAM EVENT THE LOCKERBIE LOOP 2.7m Empty Re: TUESDAY 5th JULY TEAM EVENT THE LOCKERBIE LOOP 2.7m

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 am

IMPORTANT INFORMATION . . .

ALL COMPETITORS MUST HAVE A WATCH TO TAKE THEIR OWN TIME AS A TIMEKEEPER MAY NOT BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THIS EVENT !

REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE NO TIME NO POINTS FOR YOUR TEAM ! !

Thankyou

Cazza Very Happy

Back to top Go down

TUESDAY 5th JULY TEAM EVENT THE LOCKERBIE LOOP 2.7m Empty Re: TUESDAY 5th JULY TEAM EVENT THE LOCKERBIE LOOP 2.7m

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:34 pm

A REMINDER FOLKS NO TIMEKEEPER TONIGHT SO OWN TIMING DEVICE NEEDED !

NO TIME NO POINTS Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Well done everyone last night. Sorry about the weather. I will set up an investigation into why it rained. Good to see lots of people there last night and lots of new faces also.

PS Did you see Kev galloping past on his dog. I think that's cheating.

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 am

The weather was fine for the race Joe, Laughing you never made any promises about rain on the warm up or cool down when it hammered it down. Embarassed

If Igg hadn’t stopped to do a piddle and poo ½ way round I could have gone a bit quicker. Twisted Evil next year I will have two race horses dogs to ride round on I will be twice as fast. lol!

Thanks for organising the event Joe I enjoy it. cheers

All the best

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down