ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit quiet on here.

Go down

Bit quiet on here. Empty Bit quiet on here.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:10 am

Well it is a bit quiet on here, is everybody on holiday?

Andy R don't read this as you will think I have made it up. lol!

After the Moffat race I was limping due to an injury I picked up on the mountain marathon, don’t think it slowed me too much on the race but I was paying for it afterwards. So I left off any running for a week, at the weekend I went out on my bike, the first time since last September, boy do I have a sore bum now. Embarassed

As the ankle was still no getting better I went to the Phyiso today to see what she thought, good news she thinks it is impact damage from where my ankle jammed between two rocks rather than ligament damage, so I can run again without making it worse. Hope she is right. Very Happy

What are the rest of you up to?

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Bit quiet on here. Empty Re: Bit quiet on here.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 am

You ran great at Moffat, as did many others. The problem for me was the last 4 miles, the part I normally accelerate, I asked but my core muscles said no lol. I've been diagnosed with Ligament strain. I CAN run but minus the top gear for now Sad .

Other news is my first grandchild is due in one week bounce cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 am

We were worrying about how you had lacked a bit of speed of late Ernie, we knew you had core muscle problems, glad you now have a way forward.

Bloody hell not another granddad in the club, affraid hope all goes well for the parents.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:28 am

Aye its always quiet this time of year everyone pff on hols regenerating themselves for the 2nd half of the road running season Very Happy

Hope all goes well with the baby Ernie let us see pics and details Very Happy

Ha Kev GRANDPARENTS RULE - you can have the fun with kids without the stress as you can drop them back to their parents when you want peace again cheers

Anyone going to CD next Tuesday ?

Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:53 am

Hi all - I'm here, back after an exhausting but thoroughly enjoyable week at Center Parcs.

Congratulations Ernie on your imminent arrival, hope your strains ease off soon, your team needs its captain!!

Kev - I have read your comments (despite being told not to Laughing ) - all I can say is I wish my injuries affected my running the same way yours do!

Caza - I'm heading to CD, need to see if I can pick up a point or two and right a few wrongs from last year. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:04 am

cazalegg wrote:

Ha Kev GRANDPARENTS RULE - you can have the fun with kids without the stress as you can drop them back to their parents when you want peace again cheers

Anyone going to CD next Tuesday ?

Caza

My son is getting married next May, I don't think it will be too long then before we join the Grandparents club.

I have swapped shifts with my mate at work to make the CD race, there is normally a few of us from Moffat who make it over there.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down