ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waphray Glen Recc’y run 11th November.

Go down

Waphray Glen Recc’y run 11th November. Empty Waphray Glen Recc’y run 11th November.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:31 am

I am thinking of doing a recc’y run of the route this Sunday, was thinking of a 9:00am start at my house but if that is too early then we could go at 10, let me know your thoughts. I will be going slow as I will have raced at Tinto on Saturday.

I thought we would split into two groups, Jose will take the Sledgends to show them the route and I will take Janet’s Jokers and Gordies Goofers, the runners with me are best to pack full water proofs and a packed lunch as it might take us a while. Jose group will be fine with just there running shoes.

Let me know who is interested.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Waphray Glen Recc’y run 11th November. Empty Re: Waphray Glen Recc’y run 11th November.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi Kev
Sorry wont be there for the recce run November a busy month for me. If anyone want to refresh their memory go to the link of the wamphrey glen run on you tube
Good luck to you and fellow ADAC runners at Tinto on Saturday have a good un guys and gals Very Happy

Caza

PS Well done Andy Render and George Fraser who ran Derwent 10 mile on Sunday - 65 mins for Andy a big PB congrats to you !

Back to top Go down

Waphray Glen Recc’y run 11th November. Empty Re: Waphray Glen Recc’y run 11th November.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:26 am

Errmm Kev ,Don't you think that plan will back fire on you Sledgend's mob , Cos if Senior Jose is leading the charge they may not make it home untill xmas:santa, He has after all been known to take the wrong route TEE HEE lol! . More times than myself i will add but whose counting anyway Jose? . affraid.

Any time suits me i'll go with the flow.Now where is Wamphrey again ?bounce

Good luck to all running at Tinto on Saturday.

What a result for the Hoop's tonight Barca WHO ! Very Happy

Gordy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Gordy,

I don't lead the charge.................I AM THE CHARGE !

On the matter of going the wrong way 99.7% of them have been in Moffat.

Now whilst I'm not suggesting any wrong doing by Moffatonians please note that sign posts have been known to change direction in the past............where are you from Gordy ???

Say nae mair !

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down