ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRAINING...........ANNAN TUESDAY 11th THE RELAY CHALLENGE

Go down

TRAINING...........ANNAN TUESDAY 11th  THE RELAY CHALLENGE Empty TRAINING...........ANNAN TUESDAY 11th THE RELAY CHALLENGE

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:54 am

You can't miss this one !

It's the event of the year.................

RENDER v BOARDMAN

Teams will be drawn up on the night and runs over a short course will decide who has the bragging rights before Santa arrives.

You gotta be there !

SWIMMING POOL CAR PARK 6:30pm - EARLY START.

Last edited by José on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TRAINING...........ANNAN TUESDAY 11th  THE RELAY CHALLENGE Empty Re: TRAINING...........ANNAN TUESDAY 11th THE RELAY CHALLENGE

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Whoo hoo pick me pick me pick me Laughing

Back to top Go down

TRAINING...........ANNAN TUESDAY 11th  THE RELAY CHALLENGE Empty Re: TRAINING...........ANNAN TUESDAY 11th THE RELAY CHALLENGE

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 am

Sorry I cana make it due to work, but if anybody wants to run from Lockerbie to Wamphray leaving Lockerbie at 7:15pm you are welcome to join me.Very Happy

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Be safe Kev.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:50 am

Good training night folks didnae fancy going oot in the freezing fog but once got oot there it was grand fun ta Jose and Render Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 am

It was good to get out and about.

We'll call it a draw Andy................................................for now !

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down