ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy group run and a game of hide and seek in Lockerbie Tuesday 8th Oct

Go down

Easy group run and a game of hide and seek in Lockerbie Tuesday 8th Oct Empty Easy group run and a game of hide and seek in Lockerbie Tuesday 8th Oct

Post  Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:53 am

Due to the success of the kick the can game last Tuesday I am proposing to have a fun night in Lockerbie.

Nicola is going to love this one.

Meet 6-45pm at the Ponsssssseeeee.

Toodles !

Back to top Go down

Easy group run and a game of hide and seek in Lockerbie Tuesday 8th Oct Empty Re: Easy group run and a game of hide and seek in Lockerbie Tuesday 8th Oct

Post  Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:30 am

Hoping to be there with my voodoo doll! Sounds like fun but I thought that last week!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Easy group run and a game of hide and seek in Lockerbie Tuesday 8th Oct Empty Re: Easy group run and a game of hide and seek in Lockerbie Tuesday 8th Oct

Post  Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:36 am

Sorry folks - work commitments mean I won't be back in time to join in the game of sardines in Joe's car!

Enjoy yourselves and behave!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Can't make it tonight. Have a good time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Sorry guys on backshift, have fun.

Kwv

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:17 am

You guys missed out.

Nicola won and we had jelly babies at the end.

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down