ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overload of our forum

Go down

Overload of our forum Empty Overload of our forum

Post  Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:28 am

Please delete any topics which are of no further use

Thanks

Jim

Admin
Admin

https://adac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Overload of our forum Empty Re: Overload of our forum

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 am

Jim,

I've tried but can't delete any of my posts - I think the information below from the FAQ section explains why:

"Unless you are the board admin or forum moderator you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post (sometimes for only a limited time after it was made) by clicking the edit button for the relevant post. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic that lists the number of times you edited it. This will only appear if no one has replied; it also will not appear if moderators or administrators edit the post (they should leave a message saying what they altered and why). Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied."

Andy

Back to top Go down

Overload of our forum Empty Forum Overload

Post  Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:40 am

Thanks Andy, I presumed that this forum would work in the same way as the old one.

I have deleted a number of old topics and will monitor to see if this clears the warning message. If successful I will removed old topics intermittently when they appear to be of no further use

Jim

Admin
Admin

https://adac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Overload of our forum Empty Re: Overload of our forum

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down