ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hill running page on Main Forum.

Go down

New Hill running page on Main Forum. Empty New Hill running page on Main Forum.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:25 am

With the Hill running championship about to kick off next weekend at Criffel on Sunday 17th
March I thought it would be a good idea to draw attention to the new Hill
running page on the main ADAC web site.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

New Hill running page on Main Forum. Empty Re: New Hill running page on Main Forum.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:45 am

You've done a good job. I have a lot of respect for hill runners, and you can probably deduce from that, that I don't consider myself as one.......yet.

Here's an inspiring video from a hill runner :
http://vimeo.com/60244021

Back to top Go down

New Hill running page on Main Forum. Empty Re: New Hill running page on Main Forum.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:48 am

Hi Ernie

That is a great short film, anybody that doesn’t get Hill running should watch it as it gives an insight to it. The runner Sarah is a member of the FRA forum when making the film she was told to run at her own pace and not to sprint up the hills to look good for the film etc.

Whenever I go on a big hill run it is like going an adventure, also where else can you experiment eating chocolate bars, Jelly Babies, snack bars, boiled sweets, cakes, pork pies ect all afternoon without feeling guilty to see which suits you best and then get up the next morning weighing less. cheers

The hill is not about running against the clock, your minutes per mile pace, the 10k PB, unless you are racing, it is just about taking in the views and being with likeminded people if you enjoy that you are a Hill runner. Of cause when you come back to the road you will no doubt find you are faster than before.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down