ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hill running ideas

Go down

hill running ideas Empty hill running ideas

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:57 am

An e mail from Roger have a think and post comments then we can discuss at a later date when we get together

Hi,
The dates for this years Hill Championship are as follow’s,

Criffel 11th March.
Langholm 5 Hills 31st March.
Screel 14th April.
Hartfell Horseshoe 19th May.
Durisdeer 16th June.
Devils Beeftub 8th September.
Merrick 16th September.
Manor Water 13th October.
Tinto 10th November.

The Dumfries & Galloway Championship comprises of Criffel,Screel, Durisdeer, Devils Beeftub and Merrick.

Durisdeer is also a Scottish Championship race this year which is good news for anyone who is a first timer as there will be a large field of all abilities so no worries about being left on your own.

How about for the Dumfries & Galloway Championship if we can get enough people interested having ADAC teams in the same format as you run at the moment during the winter and summer months. Hopefully it might mean better support for the hill running. It can be discussed when we get together if you think it is a possibility.

Regards,
Roger.

Last edited by cazalegg on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated date)

Back to top Go down

hill running ideas Empty Re: hill running ideas

Post  Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:44 am

I hope to do Criffel and possibly Screel.

Would need to see how the dates tie in with the road season and general summer activities.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:44 am

I will aim to do as many hill runs as I can this year, hopefully with Andy, Andrew,Oliver Rory and more trying the hills we well have a better supported championship this season.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

hill running ideas Empty Hill running ideas

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:12 am

I hope to do as many as possible. Like Robomuscleman Very Happy will depend on the summer road races.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down