ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

31st July - Gretna Green recce?

Go down

31st July - Gretna Green recce? Empty 31st July - Gretna Green recce?

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:43 am

How about a tempo run around the Festival 6m route on Tuesday - meet @ Blacksmith's Shop for a 7pm departure?

Back to top Go down

31st July - Gretna Green recce? Empty Re: 31st July - Gretna Green recce?

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Sounds good Andy, or we could recc’y the river route, if there is to be a change in the normal course it might be something to think on. Idea

I spoke to Toss/Kevin from Dumfries Harriers at CD on Tuesday and Andy Fairgrieve on the phone last night, Kevin is hoping to encourage some Harriers to come over and Andy is trying to get some of the newly formed Dumfries Tri club members over for some of the festival events. Do we think it might be worth while putting up some direction sign up to ensure no new people to the event don’t get lost on the 10k or river race? The hill race should not have any signs as nav' is a part of proper hill races.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:34 pm

We could do the river route the following week if there is a group wanting to do it - the river route needs maybe 4 or 5 signs at both bridges so shouldnt be too difficult - the 6m route only needs 2 signs so again fairly easy if anyone has signs?????

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 am

Aitken&Tait'sDad wrote:We could do the river route the following week if there is a group wanting to do it - the river route needs maybe 4 or 5 signs at both bridges so shouldnt be too difficult - the 6m route only needs 2 signs so again fairly easy if anyone has signs?????

Sounds a great plan Andy, cheers me and Jim have a load of signs, I don't mind putting them out at Gretna on the Saturday morning, would struggle to do the river after work and get to the race in time though.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 am

If you give me the signs I can do the river route on Friday afternoon, I finish at 1

Gophers can be trusted affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 am

andrew wrote:If you give me the signs I can do the river route on Friday afternoon, I finish at 1

Sounds like a plan Andrew, I will bring signs down on Tuesday. Cool

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 am

I think there summit dodgy going on here.

"I can put the signs out" hmmmmmmmmm riiiiiiiight.

Never trust a Gopher........they will be directing Top cats in the opposite direction.

You have been warned.

Meeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooow !
Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:48 am

It's just as well the festival teams will be different to the Summer one then!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:16 am

Aitken&Tait'sDad wrote:We could do the river route the following week if there is a group wanting to do it - the river route needs maybe 4 or 5 signs at both bridges so shouldnt be too difficult - the 6m route only needs 2 signs so again fairly easy if anyone has signs?????

Is this a goer tomorrow Andy?

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:34 am

We are meeting at the race track at 7:00pm, all welcome.

See you latter.

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down