ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD CUP PUTTING AND MEAL FRIDAY 13th JUNE 7pm

Go down

WORLD CUP PUTTING AND MEAL FRIDAY 13th JUNE 7pm Empty WORLD CUP PUTTING AND MEAL FRIDAY 13th JUNE 7pm

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Hi folks ,

FRIDAY 13th seems to be the best day for our World Cup putting and meal evening. Now we need numbers and suggestions for meal venue. Claudio's has been suggested - we went there during the last world cup and it went down well -so to speak Hopefully Gordon Vivers can get us on the course and I will organise the weather. Any Moaffatonians available to nip into Claudio's and see if we can get a table (or 6) ?

Names to me please a.s.a.p

Muchas gracias !

José

Back to top Go down

WORLD CUP PUTTING AND MEAL FRIDAY 13th JUNE 7pm Empty Re: WORLD CUP PUTTING AND MEAL FRIDAY 13th JUNE 7pm

Post  Guest Sat May 31, 2014 6:03 pm

I won't be able to make it, but have a good one. Hope the Trotters pick up some points!  Very Happy 

Chris

Back to top Go down

WORLD CUP PUTTING AND MEAL FRIDAY 13th JUNE 7pm Empty Re: WORLD CUP PUTTING AND MEAL FRIDAY 13th JUNE 7pm

Post  Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:08 pm

We will be there for putting festival.
is food venue sorted?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down