ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONDON MARATHON

Go down

LONDON MARATHON Empty LONDON MARATHON

Post  Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:09 am

As a few people asked about the London Marathon entry from the club around the same time I think the fairest way is for anyone interested in the entry let me know and we will put the names in a hat . If you let me know again that you are still interested we will draw the names at the Presentaion night so I will need them in by October 25th. Ta
Caza Very Happy

Back to top Go down

LONDON MARATHON Empty Re: LONDON MARATHON

Post  Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:21 pm

COUNT ME OUT - I'M DEFINITELY NOT INTERESTED!!!!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

LONDON MARATHON Empty London marathon

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:01 am

Whoever gets the nod for London, I'm thinking of windermere marathon.
Long runs etc easier with someone in same boat.
Andrew k

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 am

Now I'm confused dot com !

Andrew..............are you going to Windemere to go in a boat or run ?

I mean it's fine if you are just as long as we know.
Laughing

I will not be doing the London thing............but I wish anyone the very very best and take my hat off to them. That's if I was wearing one at the time ........if ya get me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

LONDON MARATHON Empty London Marathon

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:25 am

Count me in for the ballot. It might give me the motivation to carry on over the winter. Gordon certainly in for ballot as well. Did anyone have any luck in the ballot for London. I got a rejection but may look to Edinburgh again. Willing to partner anyone for a longer run nearer the time however shifts/baby will undoubtedly come first. Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 am

No success in the ballot this year for me, but will leave myself out of the hat for the club place this time. Probably won't do Edinburgh but haven't completely ruled it out, see how things go. My main focus is to keep training through the Winter (unlike last one) and get some faster times come the summer. I'm certainly looking to up the mileage so may yet join some of you on those long runs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down