ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crooked road team results

Go down

Crooked road team results Empty Crooked road team results

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 am

Hi All
What great conditions for the run today well done to all who completed
Many thanks to Jim for marking the route and doing his health and safety check for the quarry people - without that we would not have been allowed to do the run. I think you will agree the road was much improved and it made us able to descend much faster than previous years.

Thanks to Big Al on timekeeping and canteen duty ( man flu stopped him running sniff sniff cough cough spltter Rolling Eyes )
Thanks also to Andrew Kennedy for the homemade lentil soup( made despite being on the razz last night drunken ) and also Louise for the potato soup much appreciated by all .

Excellent turn out by snowcats today 8 runners plus the 2 guests helps to put them back in the fight !

Snow Cats cat 548 Points
Render's Robins 550 Points
Ernie's S'Ledgends 568 Points

Its not over by a long shot bounce

Ta
Caza

P.S. Because the women and men are running their races together next Sunday at the River Races positions as well as age grade will count.
I was unsure when we set the fixture list as to whether they would be run separate and even a different distance if that was the case it was going to be age grade points only but as they will be running together we can keep the same format as the rest of the league. cheers

Back to top Go down

Crooked road team results Empty Re: Crooked road team results

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 am

Yea thanks very much to Jim and big al for all you did today. I actually enjoyed it!!
Well done to the great show from all the snow cats we're catching the rest of them so beware!
also thanks to Caroline for the rolls and flapjack and doing the results, cat cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:42 am

Thanks to Jim for a great day, I loved the food ate too much though Embarassed , the soup was most welcome after my second lap.

Gordon, Mark and Andrew pushed me all the way round, you lads are fit and I need to get fitter if I am to keep ahead of you, thanks lads.

Well done on Andy for a fast time. I am disappointed that the road down is now much flatter Twisted Evil , the rough under foot conditions gave me a bit of an advantage over the none locals. lol!

Sorry I don’t think I can make next Sunday.

ATB

Kev

Last edited by Bold runner on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 am

Well done to all and thanks to everyone who contributed - looks like the team event will come down to another great conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down