ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine run Crooked road Thursday.

Go down

Valentine run Crooked road Thursday. Empty Valentine run Crooked road Thursday.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 am

We are having another head light run of the Crooked road on Thursday, if it has snowed we will run in Fell shoes. It will be a recce run, so at a steady speed because we are racing the course on Sunday. Meet 6:45pm at the start in front of the old hotel just next to the island at Beattock. I have 3 spare head torches if anybody does not have one.
All welcome.
Kev

Back to top Go down

Valentine run Crooked road Thursday. Empty Re: Valentine run Crooked road Thursday.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 am

Well I hope you men are going to wine and dine your loved ones after your run I love you

Back to top Go down

Valentine run Crooked road Thursday. Empty Re: Valentine run Crooked road Thursday.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 am

cazalegg wrote:Well I hope you men are going to wine and dine your loved ones after your run I love you

No wine or dining tonight, no romance either the mother-in-laws up, she has a habbit of visiting us on valentines or our wedding anniversary, may be it is carefully planned on her part.Suspect

Looks like there could be patches of snow around tonight so
it might be wise to wear off road shoes for the Crooked road, I will be in grippy trail shoes.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:25 am

Well done everybody, tonight great run and not too much snow.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down