ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUMFRIES HALF MARATHON

Go down

DUMFRIES HALF MARATHON Empty DUMFRIES HALF MARATHON

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

To all those (including myself) who are doing the Dumfries Half today good luck !

See you there !

Beautiful day for it Cool

Back to top Go down

DUMFRIES HALF MARATHON Empty Re: DUMFRIES HALF MARATHON

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:02 am

Well done to everybody that made it over to the Dumfries, it was great conditions to run in and resulted with a couple of us posting PBs. Big thank you to Mrs and Mr Kennedy for standing on the finish line to cheer us home, much appreciated you two.Cool

Nice to see that the tee shirts given out is one that you can actually use to run in.cheers

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:32 am

Well done to all and thanks to all supporters.

Also HUGE congratulations to Mr Plummer - Club Champion Elect 2012 - well deserved cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 am

Yip a great big thank you and well done to one and all.

This was my redemption race after Kirkcudbright's disaster and I'm quite chuffed at the outcome.

Huge congratulations to my fellow runners Kev and Andy who take 1st and 2nd in this year's Championship and both well deserved............

.................unless it's double points on the last event ??? Eh ? Eh ? No ?

DAMN !

To everyone who competed and cheered well done and thank you - it was a lovely day.

RESULTS are here

http://www.dumfriesrunningclub.org.uk/uploads/docs/Dumfries%20Half%20Marathon%202012%20results.xlsx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 am

Week done to y'all. Very impressive sub 1.30s by Kev, Joe, Andy n Gordy but mr b busts 85%!

Roll on winter affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:05 am

Congratulations to you all today. Excellent performances from you all but my hat goes off to Jim-- he is totally awesome. It was great watching you all. Quite glad to be on the other side for a change. cat cat
You are all champions after that today. Well done cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 am

Yea well done to you all cheers

one race to go in the champs results have been sent off to Jim please check as they are very close

soz couldnt make it to cheer you on or run today ( due to sore throat ) but also another Grandchild for Big Al and myself has arrived

little George Stanley Legg made his appearance to the world in the early hours in Warrington Hospital he weighed in at 7lbs 10 oz and if I may say so myself he is absolutely gorgeous Very Happy Mum Stacey and Dad Garry are also proud as punch Very Happy

Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 am

Aitken&Tait'sDad wrote:Well done to all and thanks to all supporters.

Also HUGE congratulations to Mr Plummer - Club Champion Elect 2012 - well deserved cheers cheers cheers

I haven’t got though the post-race drug testing yet, if venison and jelly babies are on the banned list I could be in the same kind of trouble as lance.affraid

Joe well done in taking third in the Champ’s I know it is not as well as a “normal Joe season” but you are coming back strong now, as you know you pushed me all the way today.

Massive well done to Jim 85%!!!!!!! Inspiration to us all.cheers cheers cheers

ATB

Kev

[/size][/size][/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:33 am

Well done all, very impressive results, some photos here: http://www.dgnews-sport.co.uk/100830/info.php?p=30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down