ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barra half marathon.

Go down

Barra half marathon. Empty Barra half marathon.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Just like to wish Mark & Elaine all the best for good runs up at Barra this weekend.Looking forward to hearing of your runs, Maybe we could organise something for next year as i think it would be a fun weekend. Arrow

Gordy.

Back to top Go down

Barra half marathon. Empty Re: Barra half marathon.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:06 am

Yes - best of luck to you both - hope you can avoid teh Barra voodoo to post good times!

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 am

Yes good luck guys from me too hope you have a good also look forward to hearing from you
Lets see if we can persuade others to make a fun trip away next year !

Ta
Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Adding my best wishes to you both as well.

PS School holidays

YES

GET IN !

Ooops sorry.

All the best !

Back to top Go down

Barra half marathon. Empty BARRATHON

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 am

Thanking you in advance for the good luck wishes. Elaine unable to do it now due to a foot injury. Resting it for a few weeks. I can't praise the island or the people enough, its one of those runs whereby if you do it once it will be first in your race calender every year. Saying that I haven't run it yet but have visited Barra for the best part of my 35 years. A bit apprehensive about the 340ft mile long climb at 11 mile mark but the view at the top will be worth it. Photos and a small report may follow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:37 am

It's a shame Elaine won't be running as she would be first in of you two Very Happy , Forgot to say that now there away there's a party at there's sat night last out locks the door.Don't worry Mark i'll clean up later. drunken lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down