ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOCKERBIE RECCE RUN TUESDAY 1st JUNE

Go down

LOCKERBIE RECCE RUN TUESDAY 1st JUNE Empty LOCKERBIE RECCE RUN TUESDAY 1st JUNE

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Who's up for this ..................?

Tuesday evening nice and easy run round the Lockerbie course for the upcoming 10km.

7 pm ?

José

Back to top Go down

LOCKERBIE RECCE RUN TUESDAY 1st JUNE Empty Lockerbie run

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 8:17 pm

That's fine Joe, think me Nicola, Caroline and Nigel are coming.
You pleased with Kirkcudbright?
Andrew K

Back to top Go down

LOCKERBIE RECCE RUN TUESDAY 1st JUNE Empty Re: LOCKERBIE RECCE RUN TUESDAY 1st JUNE

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 9:11 pm

See you there, usual meeting place?

Back to top Go down

LOCKERBIE RECCE RUN TUESDAY 1st JUNE Empty Re: LOCKERBIE RECCE RUN TUESDAY 1st JUNE

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Yep the usual meeting place folks.

Yeah Andrew I am happy enough really. With the watch set I just kept to a sensible pace and got faster as the race went on so not bad at all really.

See you folks on Tue.

Cheers

José

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:07 am

You'll have to excuse me folks - time to take a break for a fortnight I think and get this leg sorted. I can walk on it ok today (except stairs!) but it's really tight. Mind you if I'd been told I do a sub 1.40 1/2 mara a year ago I would have thought you were daft so I can't really moan too much! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:16 am

Sorry folks will have to give tues night a miss due to this achilles , Well done to all yesterday at kcb .Was itching to run myself but just had to suffer watching you all having fun. Very Happy

Your doing the right thing Andy (who am i to give advise on injuries with me being out eh ?) that bloody voodoo doll will have to get it's comuppance bom hope to see you out there soon.

Keep on runnin

Gordy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down