ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP

Go down

Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Empty Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi folks ,

This TUE coming to a club near you.

How about a go at this new course.

Some of you have already experienced the 2.7 m route and enjoyed hunting down José the hare !

Let's have a good go on Tue evening and get as many of us round this fast loop.

Warm up 2 miles

Cool down 2 miles

Run FAST AS HELL for 2.7m and you will get a PB I promise !

José

Say 6-30pm at school ? or mine whichever suits.

Back to top Go down

Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Empty Re: Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:17 am

Me and Nigel coming so far Jose 6.30 at usual place
Ta

Back to top Go down

Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Empty Re: Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:50 am

I'll also be there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Jose Its just me and the Kennedys from Annan make the rain go away though please ! See you at 6.30 ta

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Bring wellies , waders , goggles and snorkel.

Ernie is coming too. Just park at mine if you want. It's a good good flat run.

You can't go wrong - can you Ernie ?

José

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:42 pm

José wrote:
You can't go wrong - can you Ernie ?

Very Happy
no, but there's a 'false' right just before the last bend, it's just a driveway to someone's house, you'd have to be a dafty Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Icon_lol , the big closed gate is a giveaway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 am

well I just reset my Garmin and deleted all my data, despite the manual saying it wouldn't do that Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Icon_scratch , but I did run a few seconds faster than last week, still need to find about 9 or 10 seconds to go sub 18 mins.

shame I couldn't compare the two runs on Garmin connect tho, I'll just have run it again Training on TUE 10th August on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Icon_lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down