ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP

Go down

Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Empty Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:28 am

Right ,

How about this folks.
Meet at school in Lockerbie for 7pm (usual place) then either;

1) Head out running on a long warm up (2miles exactly)to the start.

or

2) Drive to the start and do a warm on some of the course guided by my very good
self. Very Happy

YOU DECIDE

For option :

(1) The true runners experience : Dial 0870 WE CAN DO IT

(2) The armchair experience : Dial 0870 DRIVE ME PLZ

Or..............you could just reply below with your votes.

All votes will be charged at 10p per call. Voting will remain open until 6pm on June 29th. After this time voting will close but you may still be charged if you call. Please ask the permission of the person paying the bill as he/she may not be very happy with you racking up a ruddy great big bill !

josé Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Empty YOU CAN DO IT!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:54 am

I won't be able to make Tuesday night I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Empty Re: Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:59 am

Jose
Dont think I will be there either the VOODOO'S have struck again pulled my calf this morning so looks like be out for rest of this week Drat !!!!! Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Icon_sad

Think Louise is working also .

Roll on the holidays yipeee only 4 days till they arrive ahhh Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Icon_bounce

Ta
Caza

Back to top Go down

Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP Empty Re: Training on TUE 29th June on the NEW 2.7m FAST LOOP

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 am

Is everybody dying off ?

Shall we leave it till say mid july after the Moffat run ?

Let me know folks.

José

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:27 am

Not dying off - just not able to get to Lockerbie for 7. Mid July seems a good idea to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 am

Ok folks I think we will have to reschedule this for a mid july summer sizzler !

Forgot I had something on too DOH !

If this loop is a success we could even make a cracking good 2 lap and a straight 10km run for maybe one of the winter runs.

Anyways I will do another run before the end of this week and get a good idea of what we can do on this run.

Will see everyone at Moffat.......................let's hope for a good turnout.

I will post the TEAM scores for the last two events.

José

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 am

Sounds good to me Jose by that time I should be rested up and fingers crossed a bit fitter - taking my laptop with me on hols so will keep in touch 3 DAYS TO GO !!!!!

Ta
Caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Sorry Jose but won't be able to join you tonight still struggling with achilles ,enjoy ur run.

Gordy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down