ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINTER LEAGUE PRESENTATION MEAL SUGGESTIONS

Go down

WINTER LEAGUE PRESENTATION MEAL SUGGESTIONS Empty WINTER LEAGUE PRESENTATION MEAL SUGGESTIONS

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 am

As we are well into our winter league season we could maybe turn our thoughts the presentation day/evening.

With the last event being on Saturday 31st March(Langholm) and a must for anyone Rolling Eyes please put your ideas below.

I will start the ball off with a bowling night and meal maybe in Carlisle on the Sunday (31st) ?

José

Last edited by José on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

WINTER LEAGUE PRESENTATION MEAL SUGGESTIONS Empty Re: WINTER LEAGUE PRESENTATION MEAL SUGGESTIONS

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:54 am

The last bowling night was a great event, another one gets my vote.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

WINTER LEAGUE PRESENTATION MEAL SUGGESTIONS Empty Re: WINTER LEAGUE PRESENTATION MEAL SUGGESTIONS

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 am

I think that's a STRIKE for Jose, it sounds right up my alley.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:48 am

Jeeeeeeeeeze you bowl me over with those jokes Andy !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Langholm 5 hills is going to be an exciting event to finish on this season. I think most of us will be easy to PIN down afterward Laughing , count me in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:53 am

Yes Ernie ,Langholm hills looks like it will be a good end to winter league, And a night's bowling sounds fun maybe i'll be able to RACK up a few points on the board.

Gordy:lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:55 am

Gordy ,

I Think it will be right up your ALLEY !

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am

Oi Boardman - no copying dreadful puns!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 am

The Bowling night seems to be a good idea so I will look into booking two or three lanes.

We will need numbers for this so I will get something out via text or email so you can say if you are going ot not.

Meal suggestions next................

let's have your ideas folks. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

WINTER LEAGUE PRESENTATION MEAL SUGGESTIONS Empty WINTER LEAGUE PRESENTATION MEAL SUGGESTIONS

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:13 pm

You can count Nicola and I in for the bowling.

Panchos, Giannis, Pizza Express, Michelangelos - would be ok - just one of them though pig pig

Assuming we're all on speaking terms after the final event in the Muckle Toon Embarassed Smile Shocked

Andrew K

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Any venue would suit me as long as there is a BOWL of soup on menu.

Gordy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:46 am

Perhaps we could just meet up and share a big bag of SKITTLES.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:01 am

andrew wrote:
Panchos, Giannis, Pizza Express, Michelangelos - would be ok - just one of them though pig pig

Hu lightweight, Twisted Evil

Me and Louise will love to come along.

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down