ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINTER LEAGUE FIXTURES

Go down

WINTER LEAGUE FIXTURES Empty WINTER LEAGUE FIXTURES

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:12 am

After discussion today these are the winter league fixtures ADAC WINTER LEAGUE 2012-2013
Best 7 results from 10
2 Points for completion in each event to a maximum of 8 but a bonus 5 points if all 10 events completed
Fastest runner in event will receive 8 points Second fastest 7 points Third 6 points Fourth 5 points Fifth fastest 4 points Sixth 3 points Seventh 2 Points and Eight 1 Point
Fastest Lady ( if they are not in top 8 ) will receive 4 Points Second 3 points Third 2 Points Fourth 1 point
In addition the results will be age graded and the best will receive 15 points – 2nd 14 points -3d 13 points and so on till 1 point
*ALL DATES PROVISIONAL & MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER - IT WOULD BE ADVISABLE TO CHECK ADAC FORUM ON THE MORNING OF THE EVENT FOR CHANGES*
ALL DISTANCES ARE APPROXIMATE
IN MOST EVENTS RUNNERS WILL SET OFF AT INTERVALS DETERMINED BY THEIR ABILITY i.e. HANDICAP / STAGGERED START
Wamphrey Glen Run Approx 4 Miles
Black Esk Run Approx 7.25 Miles
Brownmoor 2 x laps Approx 4.5 Miles
Crooked Road Run Approx 4.5 Miles
Tour De La Moffat Approx. 5.75 Miles
Everholm x 5 laps Approx 4.5 Miles
Brydekirk River Run Approx 6 Miles
Hoddom Golf Course Run Approx 5 Miles
Langholm Out & Back Run - Approx 4.5 Miles
Langholm 4 or 5 Hills

The Following are the Team Challenge Events
There seems a lot but remember these are optional and we could have a weekend where we could hold 2 events e.g Brydekirk road run on Saturday and Langholm Monument run on Sunday :- let me know what you think please affraid

Whisky Run – Langholm New Years Day Approx 7.75 Miles
Langholm Monument run ( top of monument and back )
Burnswalk Approx 10K
Brydekirk Road Run Approx 6.75 Miles
Newbie xmas Run – 4 Miles -Fancy Dress Optional ( Extra Points for team if worn ) santa
Annan River Races
Lockerbie Roundabout Run 4 Miles ( Night run )
Moffat Town Run – Approx 5 Miles ( Night Run )
Annan Street Run – 4 Miles ( Night Run )
Gretna Trio Village Run – Approx 5K ( Night Run )

Once agreed I can look at dates . First event will be Sunday November 4th and last event will be Langholm 4 or 5 hills( Dependant on Rogers 5 hills run ) last Sunday in March . The reason although I know it is a fell run that I have kept the 4/5 hills in is to help boost Rogers numbers as he goes to a lot of effort to organise that and lets face it it is a good challenge for us " toon roadies "
You will also notice only 4 night runs I think if we have a bad spell of weather it gives us plenty of scope to cancel these and put on alternative nights I am sure Coaches Render and Boardman will continue to hold good Tuesday training sessions throughout the winter.
Caza Very Happy

Back to top Go down

WINTER LEAGUE FIXTURES Empty Re: WINTER LEAGUE FIXTURES

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 am

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to it.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:06 am

We have to get together and plan a run around the golf course /annandale way at Hoddom Chris we have pleanty of time but get your thinking cap on Chris . Cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:23 am

All good as far as I am concerned!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:15 am

Looks good to me Mrs L, busy winter then affraid

TC canna wait Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content