ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlisle Tri 10k

Go down

Carlisle Tri 10k Empty Carlisle Tri 10k

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:53 am

Well done to everybody that made the Carlisle 10k tonight, the rain kept off and there was a fresh breeze for us on the course. Some good runs considering the course and conditions. Oh and me Andy and Gordy beat the "Road runner" Laughing

The team points might look interesting with 5 Legends, 2 gophers and only 1 Top Cat, looks like the claw back has turned into a slide back. Shocked

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Carlisle Tri 10k Empty Re: Carlisle Tri 10k

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 am

With 9 lives we'll be fine - remember Cats always land on their feet.

Well done everyone ................cough ..........splutter ..............cough.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 am

Congratulations everyone, great weather conditions made this a really enjoyable 10k, and a special thanks to team Legends for a great turnout tonight, I feel we will GO FFAR and CATch up after this Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:27 am

After a team debrief at a secret location the Gophers decided that we were winning the battle but the war was still to be won.So we thought we would excuse some Gopher's from team commitment's for last night's 10k run at Carlisle and let them rest up as there is a long way to go in this year's team campaign. bounce I must give credit to the legion's who were trying to put on a brave show bom

The kittens must have been scared to come out last night as the weather forcast was thunder & lighting, Presumably they were hiding in the alley's Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:47 am

Yea yea whatever. Cats don't like rain so all my pals were of course in the alley with officer dibble discussing plans for the next event. Just want you all to get comfortable before the takeover cat cat
We are at the moment sharpening our claws meow cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:04 am

The results are on the web site, however I have made a mistake there was only one Gopher, there was no Gordon running last night, only his long lost twin brother, Gorgan Vivers. So that makes the team event and the Championship even more interesting. Twisted Evil
Not sure why the top pussies were hiding from the rain, there was no rain last night at Carlisle, just excuses if you ask me. lol!

http://www.carlisle-tri.com/

Kevin Plummer Annan & District 39.18
Andy Render Annan & District 40.27
Gorgan Vivers Annan & District 40.34
Chris Palmer Annan & District 44.19
Ernie Brydon Annan & District 44.51
Louise Hopper Annan & District 46.09
Johnny Minto Annan & District 49.05

Ben Harper Unattached 43.51
Nigel Hall Unattached 47.46

Well done everybody.

ATB

Kev

Last edited by Bold runner on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am

I know him............he works in the shipyards of Gdansk.

He's a fine runner.

Gorgan has a sister called Zola who used to run for South Africa.

They ran together for a while and they used to finish almost together in the handicap races.

Unfortunately this became a little cheesy and the duo decided go separate ways.

Thus the Gorgan Zola cheesy partnership was toast !

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 am

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Us Top Cats are purrfectly lapping up all this attention we are holding our tales high and not worrying about being at the tale end . . . we shall claw our way back
soon enough Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 am

I hope Gordon returns, and his cousin the Gorgon does not appear at future races as the day after the Tri 10k my lower back had definitely turned to stone. Don't know about blue cheese but the air was ceertainly blue Laughing 3 points separate 1st and 2nd place teams so it was worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 am

I won a prize cheers cheers cheers

I got a letter today though the door with a gift voucher, I came 3rd in the Vet' over 40 class.

It was a nice surprise. Very Happy

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Well done Very Happy Kev - you're a LEGEND!! Very Happy

Last edited by Aitken&Tait'sDad on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :-))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:50 am

Aitken&Tait'sDad wrote:WeKev - you're a LEGEND!! Very Happy

Thanks for the kind words Andy but there are alot of legends in our club and I am only one in name not nature Very Happy But I was quite pleased with that, as I thought it was a good field to run with.

But didn't I run that injuried? hadn't one or even both my legs falled off before the start? Laughing

Hope to see ya soon.

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:13 am

Kev well done on receiving a prize I dont think you realise just how well you have been running this year - some excellent % which was brought to light in the festival so give yourself a big pat on the back in my eyes you are more than a Legend in name cheers
caza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:28 am

Thanks Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

All you guys are too kind, love you all Cool

Best thing I ever did was joining ADAC, for my running and meeting great people scince I moved here from the City. Embarassed

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down