ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS ......BREAKING NEWS TOP CATS IN GLOATING SCANDAL

Go down

BREAKING NEWS ......BREAKING NEWS TOP CATS IN GLOATING SCANDAL  Empty BREAKING NEWS ......BREAKING NEWS TOP CATS IN GLOATING SCANDAL

Post  Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:43 am

It can be revealed today that the Voodoo team captain received today a blatant attempt via SMS text to undermine his confidence from the TOP CAT CAPTAIN.

Even worse than this the kittie cat leader got a colleague to bombard him with text abuse.

This cannot be tolerated.

The manner of the text would be enough for any team member to raise an objection.

We now go live to Voodoo headquarters.

"Aye , it's jist no on like. A wis sittin' there havin' my wee snack at playtime an' this bleep bleep came through on ma phone. Next thing a kent a was gettin' attacked frae that Top Cat woman. She was sayin' that it's aw oe'r an' a shud jist move over. A mean who the heck does she think she is ? Jist 5 minutes bein' leader an' she's trying to wind me up like that ................it really is pathetic.

A mean us Voodoos jist get on wi it. We ken it's a lang , lang season so we know not tae read tae much intae the scores the noo. A think she's shot hersel in the paw like. She's naw got the experience ya see......an' certainly naw got the team etiKIT ya ken ?

Anyways I'll jist leave it at that the noo I'm not gonna go all legal wi it. Got too much on the noo wi trainin' an team tactics to worry aboot owt else.

It's jist a shame tae see another pro actin' up like that.

A thought she was bigger than tae gloat.

Right.......back to the desk.

Voodoo's never rest. That's whit makes us a different class tae aw the young pretenders oot there

Ta the noo ! "

Well there we have it.
A stirred but defiant Voodoo leader.
A marathon not a sprint comes to mind ?

Time will tell whether the Top Cat will have her day or not.

It's a funny old game.

Twisted Evil

Last edited by José on Sat May 14, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS ......BREAKING NEWS TOP CATS IN GLOATING SCANDAL  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS ......BREAKING NEWS TOP CATS IN GLOATING SCANDAL

Post  Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:55 am

We can get reaction now from the Racer's supremo Andy:

"No comment - I'm staying well out of it"

Back to the studio. Smile

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS ......BREAKING NEWS TOP CATS IN GLOATING SCANDAL  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS ......BREAKING NEWS TOP CATS IN GLOATING SCANDAL

Post  Guest Sat May 14, 2011 8:06 am

Big Al has taken note and will be releasing a press statement in due couse in the meantime he calls for oder in the camps lol!

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS ......BREAKING NEWS TOP CATS IN GLOATING SCANDAL  Empty Reply to Mr voodoo man

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:24 am

What a shame that Mr voodoo man is getting all worked up over his feline friend! After all cats are very friendly. There`s no point having a HISSY fit! Think he may be getting worried!! I just felt it was only fair to point out the scores on the doors. I know it is early days but The Top cats are tip top at the moment. Like to keep you on your toes!! All fair in love and Meows!!!! cat cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 7:37 pm

The Voodoo meister doesn't get "wound up " he jut gets ON IT !

Challenges come and go...............words are spoken , claims are made

but

Team Voodoo remains triumphant

If you want it the title .................

come an' get it !

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down