ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS .............BREAKING NEWS...........LEAKED NEWS OF OPERATION CLAW BACK......................BREAKING NEWS............

Go down

BREAKING NEWS .............BREAKING NEWS...........LEAKED NEWS OF OPERATION CLAW BACK......................BREAKING NEWS............ Empty BREAKING NEWS .............BREAKING NEWS...........LEAKED NEWS OF OPERATION CLAW BACK......................BREAKING NEWS............

Post  Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:40 pm

News leaked to this studio in the last few minutes has lifted the spirits of the Top Cat team. OPERATION CLAW BACK has commenced. The Top Cat supremo was unavailable for comment this morning but Benny the ball was able to shed some light on this exciting development. He said "we're fed up of this catastrophe of a season in which so many of our kittens are either injured or unavailable so we're going hunting. Our aim is to use our predatory pack skills to pick off our unsuspecting victims one by one ". It's quite a scary thought for the other two teams who sit smugly some 60 or so points ahead. With Benny the ball and Brains starting to come good we know never to underestimate the Top Cat crew. A cat is most dangerous when it is fighting for it's life. And boy ..............the Top Cats are ready for a fight.

PART ONE - CAT FLAP begins on July 10th at Moffat. Stay tuned folks.

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS .............BREAKING NEWS...........LEAKED NEWS OF OPERATION CLAW BACK......................BREAKING NEWS............ Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS .............BREAKING NEWS...........LEAKED NEWS OF OPERATION CLAW BACK......................BREAKING NEWS............

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 am

T.c here. Yea well done to all the top cat team members at Lockerbie. The claws are most definitely out. The gopher team might think it's all over but there's still plenty of races to go. Good to see Benny and the brain back in action. cat cat

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS .............BREAKING NEWS...........LEAKED NEWS OF OPERATION CLAW BACK......................BREAKING NEWS............ Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS .............BREAKING NEWS...........LEAKED NEWS OF OPERATION CLAW BACK......................BREAKING NEWS............

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 pm

I fear that Gordy’s Gophers will have an opportunity to stretch their lead at Moffat, Sad Nigel “The Bulldog” and I will have run the Mountain Marathon the weekend before, I cana see us being on fresh legs by the Tuesday even if we are in any state to make the start at all. affraid That of course will mean fewer points for both Top Cats and Legends than might have been the case if we had been fresh.

I recon we should get extra points for the MM as an outside big event in which we are representing ADAC. Idea

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:50 am

It looks like the Top Cat & Legend teams are starting to get a little stressed out with the enormous pressure there under at the moment Twisted Evil

THE TOP CATS ARE STARTING TO GET IN A (CAT) FLAP Wink Wink BENNY 'S BALL HAS JUST BEEN PUNCTURED, BRAINS HAS JUST GOT CAT - APULTED, IT'S JUST A CAT-ALOGUE OF ERRORS FOR THEM. Razz

The Gopher's won't get carried away as there is still plenty of points to be won.But i'd just like to thank all the Gopher's for there performances so far and i'll see you all at Moffat. Basketball

Gordy the Gopher.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:53 am

"Benny's ball has got a puncture "

Pft ! Away and bounce Gordy !

You're seriously underestimating el Spirito de feliné !

Vamos los gatos !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down