ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS >>TOP CAT CHIEF in VOODOO BLURB SCANDAL

Go down

BREAKING NEWS  >>TOP CAT CHIEF in VOODOO BLURB SCANDAL  Empty BREAKING NEWS >>TOP CAT CHIEF in VOODOO BLURB SCANDAL

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 am

Another scandal has to come to light involving Top Cat's Chief.

During a conversation with other members of the Voodoo and Racer squads she made a very serious mistake.

Although a successful team leader in her own right she made the mistake of claiming she was still in the Voodoo team.

What kind of signal will that send to the rest of her team ?

Oh dear............there may be trouble ahead.

Later during the week Voodoo Meister was quoted saying :
"Aye well we ken how she ran last year for the Voodoo team and she did well but mabie she needs to just realise that she has to break away at some point. It's a shame 'cos she's a nice lass but maybe a wee bit scared of goin' it alone. A dinne blame her for wanting tae come back tae us but I dinne think her team will be too happy aboot hearin' this sort o thing".

Now back to the studio for the weather.......................Andy ?

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS  >>TOP CAT CHIEF in VOODOO BLURB SCANDAL  Empty To the voodoo Chief

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:50 am

A minor slip-up i agree but theres no denying who's the most tip top-- top cats!!! I might add that i found one of the voodoos singing this song the other night!!! I think the voodoo chief has disharmony amongst his camp. Hopefully a few weeks in sunny spain will help him out. We are still the Top Cats!!! Well done to all my team mates the other night. I knew the crew from moffat wouldnt let me down. Well done!!

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS  >>TOP CAT CHIEF in VOODOO BLURB SCANDAL  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS >>TOP CAT CHIEF in VOODOO BLURB SCANDAL

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:09 am

The Top Cat wrote: theres no denying who's the most tip top-- top cats!!! I might add that i found one of the voodoos singing this song the other night!!!

No No never, no Voodoo would be sing that would they Embarassed Embarassed

ATB

Kev

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS  >>TOP CAT CHIEF in VOODOO BLURB SCANDAL  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS >>TOP CAT CHIEF in VOODOO BLURB SCANDAL

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:25 am

Kev don't worry these counter accusations don't fool me.

I'll be keeping a close eye on our feline rival
Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down