ADAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC

Go down

WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC Empty WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 am

WINTER LEAGUE NEWBIE 19th DEC
Due to the weather conditions the race has now been switched to the playing fields at the Academy. First runners will set off at 10:30am. Off road shoes would be advisable.
Remember to join in with the festive spirit and wear something to get your team points.

José

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC Empty Re: WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:13 am

Unable to run as sciatica quite sore but will be thinking of you all. Enjoy. Merry Xmas. Cheers, grannybuff

Back to top Go down

WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC Empty Re: WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:02 am

Well done everyone!

We seriously need some therapy !

-9c and we run round playin' fields in Santa costumes I mean honestly..........we're NUTS!

BUT WE LOVE IT !

PS Thanks to the canteen ladies - lovely !
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 am

Totally agree Jose we all blooming nuts ! Just one thing though, I want my Voodoo doll back please I am putting an award up for his safe
return I'm sure by now the honeymoon period with 'Sexy Sam' must be over and he will be eager to return to the peace and tranqility of my humble home - first it was time off with my achilles/calf injury( still not healed ) - next 2 weeks off with fluey virus only to return with a run today only to land on my backside and boy oh boy am now suffering from a stiff body ,a very sore hip ,yet another bloody skint knee and a big lump on my arm !
So please oh please get out into the Black Esk and find Mr Voodoo and return him to meeeeee pleeeeasee Sad I do hope he is not hiding
in your garage Mr Boardman . . . . Rolling Eyes
Caza
PS Glad you enjoyed the goodies slaved all day making them all

Back to top Go down

WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC Empty BALTIC CONDITIONS

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:07 am

YEP, WELL DONE TO EVERYONE TODAY.
MUST APOLOGISE FOR THE VAPOUR TRAIL, BUT IT IS CHRISTMAS!
BILLIONAIRE'S SHORTBREAD HIT THE SPOT.
-9 JOE, WE NEED HELP.
UP LATE BOOKING TRAIN TICKETS TO CHELTENHAM FOR FESTIVAL.
DON'T TELL THE CAT cat
SEE YOU TUESDAY

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:37 am

Ha ha ha

This brings a whole new meaning to "don't let the cat outta the bag "

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 am

Well done to the hardy few (or mental 5 as others might refer to us) for making the run tonight, to all of the others who could not make it - Merry Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:54 am

Happy Christmas everyone !

From the Voodoo team

Very Happy Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC Empty merry xmas

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 am

Merry xmas everyone and all best for 2011. See u in the New Year. Cheers, grannybuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Have a terrific Christmas everyone and I hope 2011 is a very successful running year for you all whatever your goals I hope you achieve them but at the end of the day always remember that the most important thing is being able to run - as believe me when you can't it will drive you nuts Smile
All the best
Caza the Coach Very Happy

Back to top Go down

WINTER LEAGUE - CHANGE OF VENUE SUNDAY 19th DEC Empty CHRISTMAS

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Keep away from the voodoos Coach affraid
Might get some flat training in Holland
See you all in 2011
Andrew n Nicola Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down